Frequently Asked Questions
- When did the Digital Honor Card Program begin?
Digital Honor Cards are new to the St. Johns County School District and began during the 2022-2023 school year. The first Digital Honor Cards were issued on October 28,2022, at the conclusion of the first marking period.
- Which students are eligible to receive Honor Cards?
Honor Roll is run for students in grades 3 to 12.
- When are Honor Cards awarded?
Honor Cards are issued each quarterly grading period.
Honor Card recipients are determined the day report cards are issued.
Honor Card recipients are also calculated again 2 weeks after report cards are issued to accommodate any grade changes.
- Are Honor Cards good for the full year or are Honor Cards grading period specific?
Honor Cards are grading period specific.
- What if my child earns an Honor Card for the final grading period of the school year?
Students earning Honor Cards in the final grading period of the school year will be able to use their cards until the end of the first quarter of the following school year.
- What grades must a student earn to receive the Honor Card?
Students must have only A’s and/or B’s to be eligible for Honor Cards.
- If I have additional questions about the Honor Card Program, who should I contact?
If you have any questions, please call 904-547-3945.